WELCOME TO GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC FOR WOMEN,NANDIGAMA
Mission:To provide an environment most conductive to learning and to create a stimulating intellectual atmosphere on the campus. To achieve academic excellence by promoting qualitativeeducation to the students To ensure overall personality development of the students, which Suits the present society To spread technical education to women students especially from rural areas To establish partnership between institution and industry through industrial training.
Vission:To empower the women students to become technologically vibrant, innovative and to train them to face the challenges of the quality conscious globalized world economy.
The Department of General Section is a part of the institution. The Department consists of faculties of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English. The subjects make the students grasp the essential of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as these are the preliminaries of technical subjects. Communicative English is part of the curriculum because of its key role in the technical field.
To equip the student with multifaceted skills in Stenography, Computers and Commerce to suit to the needs of the industry in various sectors.
- To make the student well versed in various office related duties and maintenance of accounts, conduct of meetings and recording of minutes and business-related correspondence.
- To train the student to assist the Chief of the organization with Secretarial skills
- To equip the student prepare reports based on data using computers.
Develop Electronics and Communication Engineering professionals competent to face the global challenges in a progressive environment conducive to learn technical know- ledge, skills blended with ethics and values, to serve the society and to better it for a happy and comfortable living.
- To provide a competitive learning environment, through a need based curriculum designed in collaboration with industry, conducive for high quality education emphasising on transfer of knowledge and skill development essential for the profession and the society as well.
- To nurture higher order leadership qualities and ethics and values in students to enable them to be leaders in their chosen professions while maintaining the highest level of ethics
- To encourage the spirit of inquisition to promote innovation and entrepreneurship strengthened with life skills to sustain the stress.
- To foster effective interactions and networking with all the stake holders so as to work towards the growth and sustaina- bility of the society and environment.
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.