WELCOME TO GOVERNMENT POLYTECHNIC FOR WOMEN,NANDIGAMA
Mission:To provide an environment most conductive to learning and to create a stimulating intellectual atmosphere on the campus. To achieve academic excellence by promoting qualitativeeducation to the students To ensure overall personality development of the students, which Suits the present society To spread technical education to women students especially from rural areas To establish partnership between institution and industry through industrial training.
Vission:To empower the women students to become technologically vibrant, innovative and to train them to face the challenges of the quality conscious globalized world economy.
The Department of General Section is a part of the institution. The Department consists of faculties of Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics and English. The subjects make the students grasp the essential of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as these are the preliminaries of technical subjects. Communicative English is part of the curriculum because of its key role in the technical field.
This course is providing only in Andhra Pradesh. This course is multi skill oriented course where you can learn more skill. This course providing lots of job opportunities compared to any course this course is the best course for all types of skill. if your 10th standard completing or completed you can do this course. Course is proving State Board of Technical Education Andhra Pradesh. You can learn more things form this course. This course giving the job opportunities like:
- DATA Entry Operator
- Assistant manager (if you study higher)
- Computer operator
- VB6 and VB.NET programmer
- Oracle database design jobs
- And more options
Electronics & Communication Engineering deals with the electronic devices, circuits, communication equipments like transmitter, receiver, integrated circuits (IC). It also deals with basic electronics, analog and digital transmission & reception of data, voice and video (Example AM, FM, DTH), microprocessors, satellite communication, microwave engineering, antennae and wave progression. It aims to deepen the knowledge and skills of the students on the basic concepts and theories that will equip them in their professional work involving analysis, systems implementation, operation, production, and maintenance of the various applications in the field of Electronics and Communications Engineering. The core courses studied in this branch include the following:
- Electrical circuits and machines
- Signals and systems
- Digital Signal Processing
- Microprocessors and Embedded systems
- Communication systems
- Optical systems
- All of the applications which make our life easier and enjoyable such as Television, Radio, Computers, Mobiles etc. are designed and developed by Electronics and Communication Engineers
- Design and maintain satellites, which bring TV, telephone and Internet service into remote and rural regions
- ECE Engineers also creates advanced communication facilities like video conferencing which bring people together from all over the world
- Develops programs for various control and communication systems
Facilities We Offer
Collection of materials, books or media that are accessible for use.
Formalised teaching but with the help of electronic resources.
An individual or group activity pursued for exercise or pleasure.
Appropriate skills development, gender parity, provision of relevant school infrastructure.